List:       elinks-users
Subject:    Re: [elinks-users] Elinks Breaks with phpPgAdmin
From:       Thomas Adam <thomas () edulinux ! homeunix ! org>
Date:       2005-12-07 20:47:21

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:41:18PM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
> Gee, learn something every day:).  Thanks for the tip on the ulimit
> command. Now that I get a core file and can list output from the
> debugger, should I use the script command to capture that output? who
> should I send the core and script output to? I would really like to
> figure out why phpPgAdmin doesn't like elinks or visa versa.

I suppose it ought really to be sent to the elinks-dev mailing-list.
And yey, using script(1) is one way:

% script -f ~/gdb.tmp

% ^D
% col-bx < ~/gdb.tmp > ~/gdb.log

You'll have to run it through col(1) -- since script(1) logs all the
escape sequences and such.

-- Thomas Adam

--
I'm brutal, honest, and afraid of you.