List:       elinks-users
Subject:    [elinks-users] Thanks
From:       "ValGLA" <vigaabo () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-02-12 10:53:56

Hi,

I just discovered the Elinks web browser.

I am so impressed that I can't find my words!

Elinks is fast as light, useful, gives the essential information instantly,
no wait for anoying pictures or advertisements, and doesn't suffer
comparison with slow graphics browsers like msie, mozilla family or opera.

Please, continue on your way, your job is great! Thanks a lot!

--

Cordiale salutation.