List:       elinks-dev
Subject:    Re: [elinks-dev] Bug 622
From:       "Konstantin Sobolev" <konstantin.sobolev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-06 23:35:46

On 3/7/06, Konstantin Sobolev <konstantin.sobolev@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Jonas Fonseca <fonseca@diku.dk> wrote:
> > I don't follow bugzilla but it seems you managed to get witekfl to look
> > at colorful --dump. It's there in the unstable branch.
>
> cool, thanks :)

may be somebody will be interested in my humble attempt to enable koi8
borders(frames) in -dump. Attached is a patch against unstable branch.

Enabling other modes (LINUX, FREEBSD, VT100) would require much more
code changes as far as I see.

--
/KoS

["elinks_frames_dump.patch.gz" (application/x-gzip)]