List:       elinks-dev
Subject:    Re: [elinks-dev] Re: elinks for MingW
From:       Jason Gurtz <jason () tommyk ! com>
Date:       2004-10-22 20:32:11

On 10/22/2004 15:49, Petr Baudis wrote:

> (But don't window terminals support escape sequences? DOS did support it
> through ansi.sys.)

Unfortunatly, the 32-bit command shells of NT based windows (NT 3.x/4.0,
2000, XP) do not have any ANSI support  :(((  I discovered this in
programming class trying to find a standard easy way to clear the screen.

I've no idea why they would remove it either.  Is there (n)curses libs for
win32?

Cheers,

~Jason