List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Elecraft 80M SSB Net Report
From:       "Dave New, N8SBE" <n8sbe () densbe ! com>
Date:       2024-02-26 2:52:37

3803 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

    Call   State Radio/Amp            Name
1  N8SBE  MI    K4D/KPA500           Dave (w),(op)
2  AA3WA  PA    K4/Mercury III       Nick (w)
3  W9PCS  WI    K4D/KPA500           Paul (w)
4  W8KEN  OH    K4D/KPA1500          Ken (w)
5  K8NU   OH    K4D/KPA1500          Carl (w)
6  WM6P   GA    K4D/KPA1500          Steve (w)
7  N8WL   OH    K4                   Steve (w)
8  K1NW   RI    K4D/KPA500           Brian (w)
9  K2RIG  NJ    K4/Mercury IIIs      Bill (w)
10 K2LED  NY    TS-890/KPA500        Bob (w)
11 WN9A   IN    K4D/KPA1500          Larry (w)
12 N0MPM  IA    K3s/KPA500           Mike (w)
13 K4TM   VA    K4/KPA1500           Cary (w)
14 K1DIH  CT    K4D                  Brian (w)

We had a total of 14 check ins this week (including the NCS). Signals
were all equal to or stronger than 59 to this station, with a noise
floor of S6, so all readable. Very nice hearing from everyone tonight. I
hope to see all of you again. The net concluded at 9:39 PM ET.

We have a really great group of folks checking in, and I encourage
anyone in the Midwest and adjoining areas to try to check in next week.

As a reminder, if you go to https://netlogger.org at the net starting
time and look for the 80M Elecraft SSB Net, you should see the frequency
we are using that evening, if we must QSY again due to busy frequencies.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE