List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Fw: K2 'CAL TPA' setting maxed out
From:       David Haines <dhaines () bates ! edu>
Date:       2024-02-17 17:29:35

Correlation is not causation, of course, but my KX3 MIC setting was
changed to 0 after a Windoze update two different times.  It didn't
happen with the latest update.  I can't even imagine how that could
happen, but when I mentioned it to my son, a professional in
cybersecurity, he wasn't surprised.  And don't get me started on COM ports!

david
KC1DNY