List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Elecraft 80M SSB Net Report
From:       "Dave New, N8SBE" <n8sbe () densbe ! com>
Date:       2023-04-24 1:50:14

3784 kHz 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

    Call     State Radio/Amp             Name
1 NA4C      TN    K4                    Vollie (w)
2 WB9JNZ    IL    FT101d/KPA1500        Eric (rel),(w)
3 WM6P      GA    K4D/KPA1500           Steve (w)
4 WY3T      FL    K3s/KPA500            Tim (w)
5 W4CBS     FL    K4/KPA500             Don (w)
6 AB0R      MN    K3                    Dave (w)
7 N8SBE     MI    K3s/KPA500            Dave (w),(op)

Thanks to the relay, Eric WB9JNZ. The Florida stations were getting hit
with QRN from lightning in the Gulf. Otherwise, we had a good net,
although we were still suffering from the aftermath of a G4 geomagnetic
storm that hit several hours prior.  Some stations were hearing aurora
on the signals from other stations, something I'd not heard since I used
to work a friend in TN that was due West of me by turning our beams
north on 10M, and bouncing our signals off of the aurora, in 1970-1971.

Hope to see you next week!

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE