List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Elecraft 80M SSB Net Announcement
From:       "Dave New, N8SBE" <n8sbe () densbe ! com>
Date:       2023-03-26 18:02:38

Please join us on 3784 kHz (NOTE THE NEW FREQUENCY), 9PM ET Sunday
(0100Z Monday). Note that the net stays on the same local time, when we
switch back and forth to/from Daylight time, so the UTC time changes,
but not the local time.

Now that we have moved into Daylight time and have longer daylight
hours, 80M may not be as strong as during the winter.

Your net control this week will be Dave, N8SBE, although I've had
intermittent antenna issues at high power the last few weeks.  This
seems to be an 80M only issue, for some reason.  If I continue to have
issues this evening, please listen for Eric, WB9JNZ, who did a stellar
job a few weeks ago of taking over as NCS after my hi-power station went
down.

This week we had some warmer weather, with a few sunny days with high
temps in the 40's and 50's.

Hope to see you this evening on the net.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE