List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Spare KXV3 or KXV3B
From:       <john () kk9a ! com>
Date:       2022-02-28 21:56:15

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325040454359
Good luck with your repairs!

John KK9A

Bill Tippett W4ZV

I had a major lightning strike (EMP induced, not direct) that took out my
K3 and much accessory equipment.  The K3 is still at Elecraft but I'm not
yet sure if they will be able to repair the KXV3, so I thought I'd check to
see if anyone has a spare they don't need.

Please reply directly with condition and price.

Thanks and 73,

Bill  W4ZV