List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] KX3 RF Board
From:       "Lance Collister, W7GJ" <w7gj () bigskyspaces ! com>
Date:       2022-01-31 4:00:25

Does anyone know at what Serial Number Elecraft upgraded the KX3 RF board to one with \
 greater frequency stability? I am interested in finding one that is stable enough to \
 use on 6m EME with Q65-60A mode. Thanks for any information!

VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, \
E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB) P.O. Box \

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the new Magic Band EME
page (above)!