List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3S options
From:       Chuck Miller <cwmiller20 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-01-29 1:41:11

Clay;

Not harsh at all. It's not that I was tired of waiting, but my working
conditions here have changed greatly. I used to live on 80 acres, and no
nearby neighbors, now I live in a duplex in the city and am relegated to
just an HF9V vertical as my only antenna. I just considered that with
the much higher noise level, and this being probably my last radio, it
probably wasn't worth my while to spend a big chunk of money. To improve
the rig in ways I wouldn't be able to notice ( given my high noise
surroundings). I figured that may some one that hadn't order the new
synths would probably appreciate he opportunity to acquire them.

73, Chuck

N0NC