List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] K2 PLL problem on upgrade
From:       Douglas Hagerman via Elecraft <elecraft () mailman ! qth ! net>
Date:       2020-11-30 23:33:40

Ugh, I have my K2 upgrade changes made, but the PLL is not cooperating. This is after \
all the A to B changes, including specifically the PLL temperature compensation \
upgrade, which includes the new crystal X1 and the thermistor board replacing the \
resistor pack.

The counter works fine, tested on the BFO. The reading on TP3 is around 125, jumping \
up and down, not anything like 12085. When I tap BAND+ and BAND- the reading goes up \
and down as expected.

I have checked carefully for short circuits.

What should I look at next?

Thanks.

Doug, W0UHU.