List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Antennas and Output Power - KPA-1500
From:       David Smith <dlsmith () harlanonline ! net>
Date:       2020-10-31 18:59:12

Have been reading all the threads on this issue is you (and others) are right on with \
the issue.  I operate contests here (both cw and ssb) and have many multiple antennas \
for the same band.

What I  have dome is train the AL1500 ATU for the main antenna I will probably use on \
that band, and unfortunately (the cost) I purchased a Palstar ATU for a new JK 403 I \
put up and trained it for that antenna and when I switch to the JK403.  I turn off \
the AL1500 ATU and switch over to the Palstar and visa versa. This is done for the \
other bands/antennas also.  I know it's a pain (and an expense) but it works for me.

73  David  ND4Y

Sent from Mail for Windows 10