List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] For Sale UK
From:       David Bondy <david () g4nrt ! com>
Date:       2020-10-31 10:40:37

I am thinning out my Elecraft collection and have the following items for sale.  I am \
in the UK.

KX1
****
KX1 Transceiver (Serial No. 00262)
KXAT1 ATU
KXB30 30m metre board giving coverage on 80m, 40m & 30m
KXPD1 Paddle
 £400 + Postage at cost

KX2
****
KX2 Transceiver (S/N: 2590) with fitted ProAudio PAE-Kx22 Heatsink and cover + Long \
Rear Leg and Paddle Port Cover KXBT2 Internal Battery

KXBC2 External Fast Charger
KXAT2 ATU
KX102 I/O Option
MH3 Mic + NoName Mic
 £1,000 + Postage at cost

KXPA100
***********
KXPA100 Linear
KXAT100 ATU
KXPACBL Cable Set (for KX3)
KX2ACL Additional KX2 Power Cable
KXUSB USB Cable
 £1,000 + Postage at cost

Sundries
QRPWorks SideKar Plus (including compact wireless keyboard, Power Splitter, Serial \
Cable)  £200 Pignology Piglet with Cables  £85
Signalink USB Interface with KX Module Fitted and KX Cables  £75
All plus Postage at cost

There are other odd bits and pieces which I will talk about to any potential buyers.

David G4NRT