List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Make your own CW practice material
From:       Eric J <eric_csuf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2019-12-28 20:53:33

Unless you want to listen to it on an audio device there's no real reason to convert \
text.

I get text files from Project Gutenberg or convert kindle ebooks into txt files with \
Calibre, then run them with G4FON's excellent Koch software directly. That lets me \
change code speed, Farnsworth spacing, tone, add QRM, QSB, etc. I've read half a \
dozen novels that way with complete control.

http://www.g4fon.net/

It's limited to 80 wpm max, but I try to live with that.

Eric KE6US