List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KPA1500 AND THE 403A 1A2R
From:       Ken K6MR <k6mr () outlook ! com>
Date:       2019-06-28 14:58:23

I don’t specifically use the 4O3A switch, but I do have single amp SO2R using a \
KPA1500 and two K3s.  I’m using a MK2R to generate the band data with a set of 4 \
TopTen A-B switches to handle the RF switching.  An Arduino handles the AuxBus \
messages between the amp and the radios.

The amp does make a bit of fan noise on RTTY when dual CQing, but otherwise works \
just fine.  I have the amp in a closet so the noise is not a concern.

Ken K6MR