List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Off-Topic - Vertical Viz Key for Sale
From:       <marvwheeler () nwlink ! com>
Date:       2019-06-27 17:23:42

I have for sale a Viz Key Vertical bug with an extra ˝ weight for sale. It
is a beautiful brass instrument that is well constructed. The key has never
been used on the air and is as new. I am not advertising it as a new key
because I have “practiced” with it for about 30 minutes total time. The
reason for selling is that I am not and will never become a bug user.

I paid (shipping and handling included) $269.00 less the cost of the ˝
weight.

I would like $210.00 shipped to your door.

Marv

KG7V