List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3s & P3 used with Data
From:       Jim Brown <jim () audiosystemsgroup ! com>
Date:       2019-01-31 23:55:21

It does NOT, and DATA A (USB) MUST be used, NOT in REV mode. Among other
things, WSJT modes won't decode if the signal is reversed.  Detailed
instructions from ARRL for data modes on 60M are at the link below.  FT8
operation should do the same as described for PSK31 -- set the TX
frequency for 1500Hz.

http://www.arrl.org/60m-channel-allocation

I don't work 60M, but it's my understanding that frequency allocations
on this band vary from one country to another, so it may be necessary to
work split.

73, Jim K9YC