List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net Summary for Sunday December 30, 2018
From:       Jim White NC0JW <ars.nc0jw () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-12-30 23:07:52

The last Elecraft SSB Net of 2018 saw a very slight improvement in propagation with \
25 check ins.  Once again this week, John N6JW, was heard by many of the stations \
operating his KX3 using a Ham Stick mounted on his bicycle from Riverside, CA.  He \
was even able to provide a couple of relays.  As always thanks to our relay stations \
John N6JW, Brian K1NW, Phil NS7P, Steve WM6P, and of course our Net Control Eric \
WB9JNZ

Check ins include:

WB9JNZ		Eric		IL	K3	4017	Net Control
N6JW		John	CA	KX3	515		Bicycle mobile
K1NW		Brian	RI	K3	4974	Relay station
AE6JV		Bill		CA	K3	6299
NS7P		Phil		OR	K3	1826	Relay Station
K7BRR		Bill		AZ	K3S	10939
KG5WEO	Tom		TX	KX3	10175
W1NGA		Al		CO	K3	5765
N6PGQ		Bob		CA	K3	5891
WM6P		Steve	GA	K3S	11453	Relay station
K7JG		John	WA	KX3	3519
W7QHD		Kurt		AZ	K2	1538
WW4JF		John	TN	K3S	11177
W7REK		Glenn	AZ	K3	2843
K4GCJ		Gerry	NC	K3	1597
K6WDE/P7	Dave	AZ	KX3	4599	QRP
W9PCS		Paul	WI	K3S	10752
K8NU		Carl		OH	K3S	10996 	w/KPA1500
NA5C		Steve	TX	K3S	10121
KI6TND		Gary	TX	Alinco DX-SR8
W0LRF		Larry	CO	K3S	10531
KD8CIV		John	MI	KX3	4654	First time check in
N4NRW		Roger	SC	K3	1318
VE7GZ		Fern	BC	K3	?
NC0JW		Jim		CO	KX3	1356

Mark your calendar to join us for the first net of 2019 next Sunday at 1800 UTC on or \
about 14.3035 MHz. when our Net Control Station Eric WB9JNZ in Chicago, IL starts the \
festivities.  With propagation being a bit tricky these days we employ several relay \
stations located through out the continental USA.  As conditions permit we take \
questions and comments after our check ins.

Happy New Year to all and 73

Jim White - NC0JW
Colorado Springs, CO