List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KX2 "SWR/RF" display in v2.89
From:       Steve Sergeant <stevesgt () effable ! com>
Date:       2018-05-29 14:34:43

This has happened to me often enough that I should have learned to read
my manuals cover-to-cover, which I never do: A feature I had no use for
became inadvertently activated, and sabotaged my normal operating modes.

In this case, it was the CW-in-SSB feature, which apparently deactivates
the RF/SWR meter in SSB mode. It's described on page 45 of the most
recent manual.

SteveSgt, KC6ZKT