List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KPA1500 SWR meter
From:       Edward R Cole <kl7uw () acsalaska ! net>
Date:       2018-04-29 22:28:27

Mike,

You mention this occurs when interior temp reaches 50c (122F).  Just
a guess that a device in the SWR ckt or indicator driver is changing
bias with temp and giving a false indication.  This is really a
question for Elecraft Tech Dept.  I I am correct in my supposition
they, already know about it.

Might be a need for better air circulation for the amp, if so.

73, Ed - KL7UW
   http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
   dubususa@gmail.com