List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Thanks - re wiring for proposed KPA1500
From:       "Dauer, Edward" <edauer () law ! du ! edu>
Date:       2018-04-29 2:32:04

Many thanks to the many people who replied both on the reflector and privately, with a great deal of thoughtful advice.  I am now in the process of trying to hire an electrician to come to my QTH – which is 18 miles one way from the nearest town and almost 40 from the nearest city – whereupon I will hand them a summary of what everyone has said.  The construction boom going on in Colorado has made good professional tradespeople hard to attract to a fairly small and remote job.  But I am now armed with a sheaf of ideas.  Thanks, all.

Ted, KN1CBR