List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Elecraft customer service
From:       Bill Johnson <k9yeq () live ! com>
Date:       2018-03-30 1:57:06

Whew!!!!

73,
Bill
K9YEQ

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-bounces@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-bounces@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf \
                Of richard kappler
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:55 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net

I got my radio today, thanks entirely to Michelle at Elecraft. As explained \
previously, I called yesterday to inform Elecraft, ask about their process in cases \
like this. Michelle explained it to me carefully and clearly, then told me she would \
work on it from her end, but she probably wouldn't hear anything for 2-3 days. By \
yesterday afternoon she had opened a case with USPS.

As I understand it she also called the San Jose distribution center, called my local \
post office, determined it had erroneously been placed in a sort-by-hand bin instead \
of on a plane to the east coast. Last night it was on a plane, before sunrise it was \
on a truck to my local post office, and by noonish it was at my door.

Hooray for Elecraft customer service, God bless Michelle and, WOW! What a radio! \
Hooked it up and checked it out for about ten minutes, simply amazing.

Wayne, do me a favor, buy that young lady a coffee and a dozen roses, send me the \
bill.

Now I'm off to read. Thanks to all, 73

Richard, W2KAP

--
W2KAP

In any given circuit, the most expensive part will always sacrifice itself to protect \