List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KX2 CW tx decode for code practicing using external straight key
From:       Joan <joanpatrie () me ! com>
Date:       2017-12-31 2:11:46

Fine business, Bjorn ^_^

One my fav ways to elmer the Morse code as practiced is, in fact, to set folx around \
a table and pass the ‘transmitting station' around the table and have a real \
roundtable QSO (albeit only acoustically)

You can use your KX2 as the code practice oscillator by turning VOX off (or even just \
dialing the power down to 0.0, although the finals will still draw some power even at \
zero final output).  You could just set the rig in the middle and then pass the key \
around.  I've used this method for decades

tnx fer the chat  es c u dn the log = 73 all  de KX2CW Joan  sk  . .

PS: Left Hand is a brewery in Colorado (I believe), and their's is my favourite \
American-brewed stout ^_^

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra, said Piglet.
Shaka, when the walls fell, said Pooh.