List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3 auto power reduction
From:       Fred Jensen <k6dgw () foothill ! net>
Date:       2017-08-31 23:44:17

T amp tells the K3 that it is there and ON, and the K3 changes the
power.  This happens through that fat cable between the AUX ports.  It
might be communications on the AUXBUS, or a dedicated signal.  I don't
know if Elecraft makes that protocol public or not but it wouldn't hurt
to ask them directly.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn