List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KX3 sudden total audio loss
From:       Bill Frantz <frantz () pwpconsult ! com>
Date:       2017-06-30 2:18:37

Could be, but the radio was run from a 95AH lead-acid battery
with solar panel charger and it has internal betteries which
will carry it over a loss of external power.

The charge controller was manual as the electronic one was
making too much RF noise. They monitored the voltage and plugged
in the solar panels when the battery got low and unplugged them
when it got high.

Someone could have kicked the wires though.

73 Bill AE6JV