List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] VFO B is tracking VFO A
From:       Steve Mollman <kd9hl () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2015-09-30 20:05:23

That did it!  One of those "Duh" moments. Thanks to all.Steve - KD9HL

     On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:57 PM, Don Wilhelm <w3fpr@embarqmail.com> \
wrote:

 Steve,

VFO LNK was changed with MCU firmware 5.10 - VFO Linking is now a menu
item CONFIG: VFO LNK.  That is a per band setting.
Go to 17 meters, enter the CONFIG MENU and change it to OFF.

It may be a good idea to read the firmware release notes and make a
notation in the manual when changes like this are made.

73,
Don W3FPR