List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3/P3 External Keyboard Question
From:       Paul Saffren N6HZ <pauls () elecraft ! com>
Date:       2015-09-29 19:13:56

Check to make sure you do not have a blank macro or blank text message
set up for those keys.

To check the text messages:  Press Ctrl-Alt-T and then use the up/down
arrows to scroll through the list, look for the 1, 2 or 3 keycode.
To check the macros:  Press Ctrl-Alt-M and then do the same thing.

Did you buy the P3 used?

-Paul

Paul Saffren - N6HZ
Project Manager