List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Filter shift
From:       VANO Peter <p.vano () cpce ! net>
Date:       2015-09-29 16:09:57

Hi all,
after years fb function I have experienced strange behavior.
On 3.5 Mhz band I set the width and shift on some value (no matter
which). Then after swithing to another band and back settings on 3.5
band are always changed to filter 1,  BW 2.2 and shift 1.6. It is
posible to adjust it again back by hand. All other bands remember the
previous settings belonging there. What I'm missing?
TNX and 73
Peter