List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Wow, Elecraft charges a lot for shipping!
From:       Alan <n1al () sonic ! net>
Date:       2015-08-31 23:36:08

I bought a mic mixer on Ebay that arrived packed with no padding
whatsoever.  He had basically just wrapped cardboard around the chassis,
taped it up, and stuck a mailing label on it.

The damage was surprisingly small considering, but of course the seller
didn't even reply when I contacted him about it.

That's one reason I rarely buy anything on Ebay.  I've had much better
luck with Amazon.

Alan N1AL