List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] PX3 - AM BW display question..
From:       Arnie Grubbs via Elecraft <elecraft () mailman ! qth ! net>
Date:       2015-05-29 18:00:40

Hi Group,

I have a question on the display on the PX3, when listening to some
people on 75M AM,  I notice that the bandwidth display is very lop-sided,
showing more than twice the coverage on one side than the other.. Also
when adjusting the BW of the filter, it reduces the BW displayed on the
PX3, but, as you go narrower, the display reduces width faster on the wide
side than it does on the other, until you get a display that looks like you
are actually using LSB mode.  The Xfilter indicator shows that it using FL1
the whole time.. so, just thought that this was strange and I would ask about it.

This easy to see happen when listening to WWV on AM, adjust the
width full wide, then crank it down to narrow.

Thanks for any help with this!

Arnie KA0NCR
.