List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] VOX SET Command?
From:       Randy Diddel <k5rhd () arrl ! net>
Date:       2014-11-29 15:52:07

Joel,

Perfect!

I found I must put the command at the end of the string on my Digital PF
and it must be first in the voice one.  That latter because if it is at the
end, the KX3 goes into a state where the VOX trips and clicks repeatedly
until you kill power to the rig.

Easy fix.  I was looking on Page 23 of that same revision of the manual and
did not look further because of what it stated there about the command.

Thanks for the help!

73
K5RHD
/randy