List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Firmware Problem
From:       "KD3TB" <idarack () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-09-28 19:33:08

Dick,

That's exactly what happened....after a lot of detective work, I determined
that my Ameriton remote switch is being flakey. It started to act up in the
RTTY contest. After the CQWW RTTY contest, I am going to take it apart and
check out what is happening......

So at least I know my KAT500 is working fine.

Thanks, Irwin