List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] N1MM setup help
From:       Charles Tropp via Elecraft <elecraft () mailman ! qth ! net>
Date:       2014-06-28 1:48:48

Sorry Kevin, I pressed "send" before I was quite done. In the CW keys
right click on the one that reads FD-CW.mc. Download that file and save
it to your N1MM directory. Now go back to the entry window, select file,
open log in database, associated files, and in the CW function key
filename line, click "Change" in the far right and find the sample
function key file that you just downloaded. Click open when you find it.
Then OK to close out the open window. Take a look at your entry window,
see if the function keys are to your liking. If now they can be edited
by going to Configure, change CW function key definitions. An editor
will open and you can make the changes directly. Save the file and you
are in business. I am sorry this took so long to explain, but it is much
easier done than written about. With experience you will become a pro.
If you have specific questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I am
about done for the night but I'll be back early tomorrow. Hope to wrk
you in FD. CUL.

73, Charles N2SO.