List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] How can I set the top edge of a transverter band?
From:       Don Wilhelm <w3fpr () embarqmail ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 23:28:26

Not currently, that requires a Band Change on the K3.  The same as going
from "say" 40 meters to 10 meters.

You could ask Elecraft for automatic band changes based on tuning from
one band to another, but that function is not currently available.

I might suggest that you set up the K3 "Quick Memories" to accomplish
easy and quick band changes.  That is much better IMHO than using the
Band+ and Band- buttons.

73,
Don W3FPR