List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Progress update on KX3-2M module?
From:       Wayne Burdick <n6kr () elecraft ! com>
Date:       2014-04-29 19:17:49

Hi David,

Our early field test group came up with additional recommended changes to b=
oth hardware and firmware over the past two months. This required ordering =
some new parts and revising the antenna cable assembly. The design changes =
have been made, and the result is better performance in both transmit and r=
eceive mode. We expect to ship KX3-2M modules a larger group of testers ove=
r the next couple of weeks. =

73,
Wayne
N6KR