List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Current version of Windows K3 Utility ?
From:       Mike Markowski <mike.ab3ap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-28 15:05:59

I did the same a few days ago using an out of date linux K3 Utility.  What
a bad feeling.  :-o

I wonder if the firmware can be distributed with a file (or somehow with
info) indicating the minimum K3 Utility version number required.  That way
an out of date K3 Utility can complain about its aged decrepitness and not
even try to do an update that will fail.
73,
Mike ab3ap