List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] sub receiver
From:       Keith Heimbold <ag6az () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-10-31 14:01:53

I have a K3 with a second receiver that I use rarely but I enjoy having it for DX pileups that work split. It has saved me buckets of time getting through the pileups. I also plan to use it this winter for receive antennas for the lower bands. However since I am into 6m I find having a visual tool of the band invaluable. I could probably live without the second receiver but I don't think I could live without the ability to see the band and short openings that are occurring on 6m.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos