List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Re;  K3 Loss of CW+SSB
From:       Bill Frantz <frantz () pwpconsult ! com>
Date:       2013-10-30 3:27:42

Glad to hear you got the Navigator working.

When I was operating SSB on 80M in the California QSO Party, I
was using a Little Tarheel antenna. I was always having to tune
the antenna since it has a SWR bandwidth of about 10KHz on 80M.
I could easily tune it while transmitting the club call (W6ZZZ)
doing search and pounce. (Of course with 12 watts, everyone I
managed to contact said I was way down in the noise.) The K3
nicely supported tuning and transmitting at the same time.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV