List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] k3 sdr-ir pan adapter
From:       l s <lgs42450 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-08-31 23:04:51

Just acquired a rf space sdr- iq receiver and I would like to contact someone using \
the same set up.

I managed to make it work as a stand alone receiver with Spectravue and sdr-radio.com \
v 1.5 but I can't get either of the software programs to control the K3. I have \
checked the rs 232 cable and the pin out is correct. This cable works fine with lp \
pan and powersdr-if. Any help would be appreciated. Please contact me off the \
reflector at- lgs42450@yahoo.com

Tnx & 73

Lou KI6UM