List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] KX3 internal ATU module may be entering bypass mode on power-up
From:       Wayne Burdick <n6kr () elecraft ! com>
Date:       2013-08-31 0:36:38

A KX3 owner reported that on power-up, his KXAT3 internal ATU was being placed in \
bypass mode even when it had been in AUTO. I just confirmed this behavior and have \
correct it. The problem may exist in the latest beta release (1.57).

If you have have seen this symptom and can test the fix this evening, please email me \
directly. Let me know which revision of KX3 firmware you're presently using (use the \
FW REVS menu entry).

73,
Wayne
N6KR