List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3 deaf on 6m comparing to a FCDP+ ?
From:       DK5EW <dk5ew () mmmonvhf ! de>
Date:       2013-07-31 19:40:52

Hi dear Rudi,
yes so far I learned that a preamp is needed for serious 6m operation
with the K3. TNX for your info as well.
*****
As you write you use also the FCDP+. How do you use it together with the
K3 ? Is there any circuit out there ?
Or better is there any hint to connect it to the K3?
*****
Would be nice to have such a solution.
*****
73's Erwin/DK5EW