List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] Rx antenna on K3
From:       Don Wilhelm <w3fpr () embarqmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-30 0:19:46

Dick,

Have you tried the regular antenna on the RX antenna jack?  I am trying
to eliminate the possibility that your beverage antenna has
significantly lower gain than your transmit antenna (beverages do have
lower gain).

We need to know whether it is a K3 problem or an antenna problem.

The possible paths for the various antenna ports are shown in the
diagrams in the K3 manual.  The configuration applicable to your
situation depends on your installed options and the configuration menu
settings.  We cannot give a good answer unless we know your K3
configuration.

73,
Don W3FPR