List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] Seinnheiser PC230 + K3; settings
From:       "Samir Popaja" <7s7v () tele2 ! se>
Date:       2011-09-29 16:57:51

Hello,

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/home_en.nsf/root/private_headsets_pc_mu
sic_504119

Is any who has experience with this headset for K3, Seinnheiser PC 230
headset?

It's very light headset and it has very nice sound quality (both headphones
and microphone) when
Has been used in video conferencing. I would like to try it with K3? Any
suggestions for MIC settings?

I ordered K3 on Saturday, expecting to arrive in beginning of next week.

HEIL PRO SET was very good on my IC-756PRO3 with HC4 element but I was
disappointed with the headphones.
HEIL need to much gain for decent  audio.

73' Samir, sm7vzx
www.qsl.net/7s7v

database 6499 (20110927) __________

http://www.eset.com