List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3 & DM 780
From:       "don Swetzig" <goldtr8 () charter ! net>
Date:       2010-12-31 23:39:47

Yes I am holding the correct side of the button. &nbsp;It works in SSB as a choice but not DATA

Don

KD8NNU

Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint
On Dec 31, 2010 6:14 PM, Don Wilhelm &lt;w3fpr@embarqmail.com&gt; wrote:

  Don,

Are you pressing (holding) the correct side of the BAND button?

If you hold the QSK side, the VFO B display shows N/A because QSK is not

applicable for DATA A.

If you press the left side of the switch, it toggles between VOX and PTT.

73,

Don W3FPR