List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] K3 Problems
From:       "Jettie Hill" <w6rff () surewest ! net>
Date:       2010-12-31 8:52:20

Jettie, W6RFF

Just got my K3 back from the factory, as they did not put a filter in the sub RX.   \
Last night and this afternoon I worked quite a few stations on 20 meters, and \
everything seemed ok.  After dinner I turned the K3 on and it would not operate \
correctly and "HI SIG" appeared on the screen.  Evidently there is a strong signal \
blocking the Main RX.  The SUB RX seemed to be OK as I could tune in signals on 40 \
meter CW.  Also there seems to be quite a delay after most buttons are pushed, and \
some do not work.  Some one had commented, yesterday about a loud noise in their RX, \
but it had eventually stopped.  Also the K3 will not transmit.  I went through all of \
the configuration, and nothing had changed. (had problems getting into config mode).  \
Any ideas??

Jettie B. Hill, W6RFF
Roseville, CA 95661-5008
916-783-0383