List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] OT: Just in time for the contest season
From:       WA6L <wa6l () arrl ! net>
Date:       2010-12-31 1:17:47

After some heavy winds last night, I woke up to find out that I won't be
participating in the NAQP contest this weekend.   Or the one on the
following weekend for that matter.

If you would like to see what my tower looks like today, you can click on
the link below for a couple of pictures.

http://www.wa6l.com/tower.html

No animals were harmed in the making of this mess.

73,

John, WA6L