List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] [K3] How much compression for contest use?
From:       Phil Lonzello - WA6LDI <coasty () cox ! net>
Date:       2010-10-31 18:18:32

Hello again Don,

After completing your suggested settings on my K3, I was able to work 3 new
countries during the contest with NO RFI issues when using my linear!  I've
also made some minor changes to the TX EQ settings with the assistance of a
local ham, K6RBS, to bring up the "highs" a bit.  This has helped m to punch
through the pile-ups and it appeared to have worked great!  Again, thank you
so much for all of your great suggestions with resolving these issues.  Hope
to work you on the air sometime.

73 for now,
Phil, WA6LDI