List:       elecraft
Subject:    Re: [Elecraft] K3 Firmware Uploads - KeySpan
From:       Niel Skousen <nskousen () talisman-intl ! com>
Date:       2009-10-30 19:07:04

I used the Elecraft USB-Serial adapter for some time, then gradually
(over about 4~5) firmware updates, various 'weirdness' began to
appear.   Finally  i could no longer complete my firmware updates, and
I had a K3-Brick.    I got IMMEDIATE input from David Fleming
(K3Utility Mac developer) and Gary Surrency at Elecraft on the issues,
and both recommended the KeySpan adapter for me.

It fixed it, and is working flawlessly...

Use the KeySpan 19HS adapter

Niel