List:       elecraft
Subject:    [Elecraft] K3 and LP-Pan set up advice needed
From:       "David F. Reed" <davereed () w5sv ! org>
Date:       2008-09-30 23:22:15

Fellow Elecrafters,

are there any of you using the LP-Pan?

I am looking for some help getting it set up...

I got in my LP-Pan, and hooked it up to my K3 using the E-MU 0202 USB.

I seem to be dead in the water getting a panoramic or any other display
going running Power SDR-IF v. 0.92 (somehow I cannot seem to be able to
get .98 installed)...

Anyway, so how do I get all the setup properly configured?
I tried following the example in the PowerSDR setup and got nowhere...
LPBridge seems to make some progress, but I am equally ignorant there.

73 de Dave, W5SV